- Olive Oil - Olive oil traps moisture into the skin. Although olive oil stays close on the skin it never leaves your skin oily. It helps heal dry, irritated skin without clogging your pores.
- Coconut Oil - Coconut oil is added for its skin healing benefits and also to produce a hard bar but mostly for the luxurious lather it creates.
- Canola Oil - Canola oil is rich in vitamins E and K, and reduces skin problems and ageing signs like acne, fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes and spots.
- Avocado Oil - has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that help your skin stay smooth, strong and elastic.
Sustainable Palm Oil -is high in palmitic acid, vitamin E and K, magnesium and is considered a natural anti-oxidant. Palm oil is also good for skin but its most important attribute to the soap is that it creates a very hard long lasting bar of soap.
Exotic Butters that help with moisturizing, soothing and conditioning your skin. Also helps with a stable lather, hardness and give the bar a creamier texture
Castor Oil - Castor oil is easily absorbed by the skin making it a great skin softener and conditioner. It will produce a stable lather in handmade soap
Sodium Hydroxide (Lye) - Yes, we must use Lye. NO LYE! NO SOAP! Lye reacts with the oils in the saponification (soap making) process to make soap. If it is not made with lye it is not soap. The lye is not harmful once it is made into soap. In the process of the stirring of the oils and lye and water together the bonding takes place that causes the harshness of the ingredients alone, become mild and non-caustic.
Do you test on animals?
- No. We never test on animals. We only test on people.
How can I make my soap last longer? What is the shelf life of your soap?
- Using a draining soap dish will prevent soggy soap and will maximize its self life. You can also use a sisal bag, netted sponge or purchase one of our handmade cotton soap saver pouches to extend the life of your soap.
How do you scent your products?
- We use 100% Pure Essential Oils in majority of the soaps and Skin Safe Fragrance Oils in others
Will your products treat my skin conditions?
- Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or skin condition. Always seek advice from your physician or a qualified health provider with any questions regarding a medical condition, pregnant or lactation before applying any products. Please read our ingredient list thoroughly. As with any products, please discontinue use if irritation occurs. Even the most natural ingredients can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin individuals.
Are your products Vegan?
- Our lip balm contains beeswax and one or two items will have honey in it but our line are vegan-friendly.
How long is shipping?
- Click Here to learn more about shipping